OB Partners Bless Children & Families in Peru
Blessings Magazine – February 2019
A little girl and her family find care and support in their time of need.
Also in this issue:
- Happenings – Catch up with the goings on at Operation Blessing!
- Justice for Pavi – Rescued from human trafficking, a young woman in India learns to thrive.
- Safe to Drink at Last – Chlorine gives Haitians the gift of clean water.
- Love for the Holy Land – OB supporters show their love for the people of Israel.
- Korean War Veteran Still Serving Others – A 91-year-old veteran volunteers after Hurricane Florence.
- Help for Baby Isaac – Your love reaches a young boy in Kenya.
Your support is critical in helping families fight poverty. Click here to make an online donation today and let your gift make a significant impact in the lives of those who urgently need it.