Putting Your Love Into Action
Help for a hurting child in Peru
Also in this issue:
- Happenings – Catch up with the goings on at Operation Blessing!
- Your Love, Changing Lives – Your support helps those in need in Uganda
- Help for the Homeless —You sent disaster relief to weary victims of fires in Ukraine
- Was Blind, But Now I See – You restored eyesight for a young girl in China
- Sending Your Love in Multiple Ways – How you blessed three grandmothers in Mexico
- Showing Your Love Through Faithful Feeding –Food for a single mother changed lives in Georgia
Right now, your support is blessing those affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, here are some of the ways you are helping:
- YOU are providing food and other relief items to many struggling American families who have lost income, businesses, and jobs
- OB is providing thousands of N-95 masks, and other critical items to hospitals, police departments, municipalities, and other front line workers and first responders in the United States
- In Peru, Haiti, Mexico, Honduras, Kenya, Guatemala, and Puerto Rico, OB offices are manufacturing chlorine to make disinfectant for local hospitals and government agencies
- Your support has provided masks, foot coverings, soap, gloves, gowns, and other medical supplies to 20 hospitals in the Philippines
- Thanks to your generosity, food is being supplied to those in need in Guatemala, South Africa, the Philippines, Thailand, Germany, and Ukraine
- Supporters like YOU have enabled door to door deliveries of food to at-risk people in the U.S.