Through the Eyes of a Survivor
Blessings Magazine – November 2018
Jennifer survives Hurricane Michael without power and water—with a tree on her roof.
Also in this issue:
- Happenings— Catch up with the goings on at Operation Blessing!
- Gratitude Prayer — This Thanksgiving, we are grateful for all that you do.
- Thankful for You — A family finds support from Operation Blessing partners as they adopt three young children.
- Fighting Hunger Around the Globe — Worldwide hunger is on the rise, but you are making a difference!
- OBI Partners Care for Miracle Child — A young earthquake survivor receives medical help thanks to friends like you.
- Help Putting Food on the Table — In El Salvador, a struggling family is blessed by Operation Blessing partners.
Your support is critical in helping families fight poverty. Click here to make an online donation today and let your gift make a significant impact in the lives of those who urgently need it.