Rewriting their Stories with Hope
You sent help to desperate people displaced by violence in Mozambique.
Also in this issue:
- Happenings — Catch up with the goings on at Operation Blessing!
- No Longer Afraid to Drink — You sent the blessing of clean water to Yoselin and her community
- Happy World Food Day — This month we honor World Food Day and you
- On the Ground in Haiti — Alleviating suffering for earthquake victims
- Let’s Celebrate! — Friends like you are transforming lives through crowd-funded surgeries
- Hurricane Ida Barreled into the Gulf Coast — You quickly sent relief to disaster victims in need
Right now, your support is blessing those affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, here are some of the ways you are helping:
- YOU are providing food and other relief items to many struggling American families who have lost income, businesses, and jobs
- OB is providing thousands of N-95 masks, and other critical items to hospitals, police departments, municipalities, and other front line workers and first responders in the United States
- In Peru, Haiti, Mexico, Honduras, Kenya, Guatemala, and Puerto Rico, OB offices are manufacturing chlorine to make disinfectant for local hospitals and government agencies
- Your support has provided masks, foot coverings, soap, gloves, gowns, and other medical supplies to 20 hospitals in the Philippines
- Thanks to your generosity, food is being supplied to those in need in Guatemala, South Africa, the Philippines, Thailand, Germany, and Ukraine
- Supporters like YOU have enabled door to door deliveries of food to at-risk people in the U.S.