Integrated Media – Remote (U.S. based)
Operation Blessing (OB) is looking for an experienced Coordinating Producer to oversee international media production efforts as well as provide comprehensive production services including story concepts, scripting, editing, special effects, and postproduction packaging. This professional will coordinate the team’s efforts to create compelling and persuasive storytelling media (videos, still photography, story collection, etc.) that will inspire, build awareness, and fundraise for OB’s humanitarian causes.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Strong experience in all aspects of video production, script-writing, interviewing,
videography, lighting, audio techniques, and editing skills
- Working knowledge of production in remote locations or in austere environments
- Fluent in Spanish is highly desirable
- Professional-level still photography skills including composition, lighting, and editing of large raw photo images
- Management skills with ability to lead, train, and motivate international video production teams
- Excellent computer skills in the Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro, Davinci Resolve, video conversions, and video streaming
- Working knowledge of current image-capture platforms, lenses, and technical trends (Sony, Canon, Nikon, etc.)
- Comprehensive knowledge of post-production workflow and best-practices
- Strong storytelling skills with ability to translate into compelling script and visual images
- Working knowledge of fundraising and marketing concepts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills with attention and focus on details
- Ability to work as a collaborative member of a creative, integrated media team
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to establish effective rapport with OB staff and outside public in a cross-cultural work environment
- Self-motivated with ability to work well under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
- Flexibility to work varying shifts, extended hours, and meet last-minute work demands, if necessary
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time; ability to bend and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record are required
- Ability to travel internationally, possibly on short notice and under adverse conditions in disaster or developing nation settings
Please include a link to your video portfolio.
A Charity You Can Trust
Operation Blessing (OB) is a non-profit humanitarian organization that provides strategic relief on an ongoing basis through core programs such as hunger relief, medical care, clean water, and disaster relief. Headquartered in beautiful Virginia Beach, VA, OB offers a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive salary, and full benefits package. If you meet the listed qualifications and are in agreement with OB’s mission and purpose, please submit an application online.
We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications.
Interested in a career with Operation Blessing? Please click here to complete an application, as we are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications. For your records, please print a copy of the completed application prior to submitting it.