Integrated Media – Remote (U.S. based)
Operation Blessing (OB) is seeking a Digital Fundraising & Community Specialist to implement peer to peer fundraising initiatives and increase digital community engagement. The Specialist will identify program opportunities, organize events, track individual fundraiser performance, and report on outcomes for OB’s peer to peer fundraising efforts. In order to grow OB’s online community engagement, this professional will also implement strategies to cultivate relationships with followers, digital volunteers, and digital ambassadors.
The successful individual will have the following qualifications:
- 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing with emphasis in social media marketing
- Experience managing Facebook ads
- Relevant experience in managing online social groups to include Facebook groups
- Working knowledge of Google or Adobe Analytics reporting or any related analytics tool
- Knowledge of Peer to Peer software/platforms, such as: Mobile Cause, Classy or similar
- Data-driven critical thinker with high proficiency in Excel combined with strong analytical skills and accuracy
- Working knowledge of data visualization tools Visual Studio, Tableau, Power BI, or similar software
- Proficient in MS Office with ability to learn new software
- Strong project management and organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexible with ability to work well under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to establish professional rapport with all levels of Operation Blessing staff and outside public
- Self-starter with ability to work independently, remain eager to learn, and collaborate as an effective member of a team
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related quantitative field desirable
A Charity You Can Trust
Operation Blessing (OB) is a non-profit humanitarian organization that provides strategic relief on an ongoing basis through core programs such as hunger relief, medical care, clean water, and disaster relief. Headquartered in beautiful Virginia Beach, VA, OB offers a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive salary, and full benefits package. If you meet the listed qualifications and are in agreement with OB’s mission and purpose, please submit an application online.
We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications.
Interested in a career with Operation Blessing? Please click here to complete an application, as we are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications. For your records, please print a copy of the completed application prior to submitting it.