Operation Blessing (OB) is seeking a detailed-oriented professional to facilitate driver compliance by providing organizational support to the DOT Compliance Manager.
- Excellent clerical and organizational skills with attention to detail, accuracy and neatness
- Proficiency in MS Office, with an emphasis in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and set and meet deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and initiate problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in a pleasant, professional manner with outside public as well as staff
- Strong initiative requiring minimal supervision
A Charity You Can Trust
Operation Blessing (OB) is a non-profit humanitarian organization that provides strategic relief on an ongoing basis through core programs such as hunger relief, medical care, clean water, and disaster relief. Headquartered in beautiful Virginia Beach, VA, OB offers a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive salary, and full benefits package. If you meet the listed qualifications and are in agreement with OB’s mission and purpose, please submit an application online.
We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications.
Interested in a career with Operation Blessing? Please click here to complete an application, as we are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications. For your records, please print a copy of the completed application prior to submitting it.