Operation Blessing – Hunger Strike Force
Operation Blessing (OB) is looking for a Local Hunger Relief Programs Supervisor. This position will supervise Local Feeding Programs Warehousemen and ensure effective local Ocala / Marion County event planning to include tracking outcome-based measurements, volunteer coordination, organization and facilitation of product distribution to local ministry partners, along with providing product receipt support and inventory control support. This position will work onsite at OB’s Distribution Center in Ocala, FL.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Strong Knowledge of DOA, DOT, FDA and OSHA federal, state, and local regulations
- Knowledge of warehouse operations, equipment and inventory systems
- Strong ability to lead, manage and motivate team members
- Excellent logistical, decision making, and problem- solving skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently as well as be an effective member of a team
- Flexible with ability to work well under pressure, consistently meet deadlines, and effectively multi-task
- Ability to travel
- Ability to stand, walk, bend and lift up to 75 pounds on a consistent basis
- Forklift certification
- Must pass a DOT drug-and-alcohol test prior to employment
- Good driving record and valid driver’s license
A Charity You Can Trust
Operation Blessing (OB) is a non-profit humanitarian organization that provides strategic relief on an ongoing basis through core programs such as hunger relief, medical care, clean water, and disaster relief. Headquartered in beautiful Virginia Beach, VA, OB offers a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive salary, and full benefits package. If you meet the listed qualifications and are in agreement with OB’s mission and purpose, please submit an application online.
We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications.
Interested in a career with Operation Blessing? Please click here to complete an application, as we are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications. For your records, please print a copy of the completed application prior to submitting it.