Integrated Media – Remote (U.S. based)
Operation Blessing (OB) is looking for a Researcher/Writer to identify, research, and write compelling U.S. hunger relief stories and scripts to be used for OB multi-channel marketing efforts.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Excellent research, scriptwriting, editing and proofreading skills
- Strong storytelling skills with ability to transform reports and research into compelling scripts and written content
- Excellent interviewing and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills with ability to coordinate and manage production schedule
- Proficient in MS Office, social media, and ability to learn new software
- Strong understanding of SEO (search engine optimization) a plus
- Flexible with ability to work well under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and as a member of a high-energy, creative team
- Ability to interact with staff, ministry leaders, recipients, media, and public in a positive manner
- Ability to travel domestically for on-location shoots as needed
- Ability to stand, bend, and lift a minimum of 30 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record required
A Charity You Can Trust
Operation Blessing (OB) is a non-profit humanitarian organization that provides strategic relief on an ongoing basis through core programs such as hunger relief, medical care, clean water, and disaster relief. Headquartered in beautiful Virginia Beach, VA, OB offers a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive salary, and full benefits package. If you meet the listed qualifications and are in agreement with OB’s mission and purpose, please submit an application online.
We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications.
Interested in a career with Operation Blessing? Please click here to complete an application, as we are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications. For your records, please print a copy of the completed application prior to submitting it.