Integrated Media – Remote (U.S. based)
Operation Blessing (OB) has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Campaign/Social Media Manager to increase online awareness for OB crowdfunding, peer-to-peer, and social channel fundraising initiatives. This individual will implement digital campaigns that connect and engage followers on social channels to advocate OB causes and increase giving.
This passionate professional has a heart for helping people and shares OB’s mission in providing humanitarian assistance. OB provides hunger and disaster relief in the US and around the world including life-changing surgeries, medical missions, and clean water.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing with an emphasis in social media, knowledge of influencer marketing a plus
- 1-2 years of experience in non-profit, fundraising, marketing and communications or equivalent professional experience will be considered
- Working knowledge of crowdfunding and peer to peer fundraising software/platforms i.e. (Mobile Cause, Classy or similar)
- Experience managing Facebook ads; Business Ads Manager experience a plus
- Working knowledge of Google or Adobe Analytics reporting or related analytics tools a plus
- Data-driven critical thinker with high proficiency in Excel combined with strong analytical skills and accuracy
- Strong project management and organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexible with ability to work well under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to establish professional rapport with all levels of CBN staff and outside public
- Self-starter with ability to work independently, remain eager to learn, and collaborate as an effective member of a team
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or any quantitative field; equivalent professional experience in digital marketing and fundraising will be considered
A Charity You Can Trust
Operation Blessing (OB) is a non-profit humanitarian organization that provides strategic relief on an ongoing basis through core programs such as hunger relief, medical care, clean water, and disaster relief. Headquartered in beautiful Virginia Beach, VA, OB offers a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive salary, and full benefits package. If you meet the listed qualifications and are in agreement with OB’s mission and purpose, please submit an application online.
We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications.
Interested in a career with Operation Blessing? Please click here to complete an application, as we are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications. For your records, please print a copy of the completed application prior to submitting it.