Operation Blessing, Chesapeake, VA
Operation Blessing (OB), has an immediate opening for a Warehouse Worker/Truck Driver. The qualified candidate will provide shipping, receiving and warehousing support to OB’s Chesapeake, VA distribution center. This position will also support the pick-up and delivery of food and relief supplies to those in need in the Virginia-Maryland-North Carolina region.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Working knowledge of warehouse operations and inventory systems
- Knowledge of and compliance with Federal Motor Carriers Safety Regulations
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift 80+ pounds on a consistent basis
- Skilled in MS Office and industry-standard inventory software applications
- Ability to work with high attention to detail
- Valid Class A CDL Permit with Class B license
- Good driving record and valid driver’s license
- Ability to operate a forklift
A Charity You Can Trust
Operation Blessing (OB) is a non-profit humanitarian organization that provides strategic relief on an ongoing basis through core programs such as hunger relief, medical care, clean water, and disaster relief. Headquartered in beautiful Virginia Beach, VA, OB offers a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive salary, and full benefits package. If you meet the listed qualifications and are in agreement with OB’s mission and purpose, please submit an application online.
We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications.
Interested in a career with Operation Blessing? Please click here to complete an application, as we are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications. For your records, please print a copy of the completed application prior to submitting it.