Operation Blessing – Hunger Strike Force – Local Feeding Program
Operation Blessing (OB) is looking for a Warehouseman (Local Feeding Programs) to provide effective volunteer coordination, and organization and facilitation of product distribution to local ministry partners, along with providing Local Hunger Relief Programs product receipt support and inventory control support. This position will work onsite at OB’s Distribution Center in Dallas, Texas.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Knowledge of DOA, DOT, FDA and OSHA federal, state, and local regulations
- Knowledge of warehouse operations, equipment and inventory systems
- Skilled in MS Office, and industry-standard inventory software applications
- Strong ability to lead, manage and motivate team members
- Ability to work well as a team member, under pressure, in a high-stress and fast-paced environment, establish priorities, effectively multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently as well as be an effective member of a team
- Ability to travel
- Ability to stand, walk, bend and lift up to 75 pounds on a consistent basis
- Forklift certification
- Good driving record and valid driver’s license
- Ability to receive CDL Class B Permit upon hire
A Charity You Can Trust
Operation Blessing (OB) is a non-profit humanitarian organization that provides strategic relief on an ongoing basis through core programs such as hunger relief, medical care, clean water, and disaster relief. Headquartered in beautiful Virginia Beach, VA, OB offers a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive salary, and full benefits package. If you meet the listed qualifications and are in agreement with OB’s mission and purpose, please submit an application online.
We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications.
Interested in a career with Operation Blessing? Please click here to complete an application, as we are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications. For your records, please print a copy of the completed application prior to submitting it.