A Shoebox of Hope
Blessings Magazine – April 2015
Abandoned in a shoebox as a tiny infant, little Mika’s life is now full of hope as she celebrates her fifth birthday and receives a precious gift.
Also in this issue:
- High Hopes – With no safe place to turn on her small island home, a young woman fleeing abuse receives the helping hand she needs.
- Orphaned by Ebola – Operation Blessing brings hope to children left orphaned by the Ebola virus.
- Give a Gift that Changes Lives – Join Club Bless and bless the lives of vulnerable children all around the world!
- Eliana’s Answered Prayer – A struggling mother in Peru is given the special blessing of a new home and business.
- Living Life Two Weeks at a Time – An Operation Blessing-supported food pantry helps a struggling young family put food on the table.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Your support is critical to providing relief for the hungry, water for the thirsty, medical care for the sick, disaster relief for those in crisis, and so much more. Click here to make an online donation today and let your gift make a significant impact in the lives of those who urgently need it.