Facing Down Zika
Blessings Magazine – April 2016
Innovative solutions to help protect those most vulnerable.
Also in this issue:
- Waking Up on Dry Land – Rural development project helps keep boy’s home safe from intruding water.
- Food on the Table – Operation Blessing partners bring hunger relief to a single mom and her son.
- A New Life of Sight – A life-changing surgery restores vision for 8-month-old Maileen.
- Rest for the Weary – OB Israel works with Holocaust survivors to help with basic needs.
- World Malaria Day – Learn what OBI is doing worldwide to fight the threat of malaria.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Your support is critical to providing relief for the hungry, water for the thirsty, medical care for the sick, disaster relief for those in crisis, and so much more. Click here to make an online donation today and let your gift make a significant impact in the lives of those who urgently need it.