Do You See What I See?
Blessings Magazine – December 2013
A young boy in Guatemala receives a special surgery that changes his life, just in time for Christmas.
Also in this issue:
- Health and Hope for Zanzibar – On an island in Tanzania, OB and the Dina Foundation bring medical care to impoverished residents.
- Filled with Joy – Operation Blessing gives clean water to a thirsty village in India.
- Blessing the Hungry – With only a few dollars to their name, Buzz and Teresa turned to an Operation Blessing-supported food pantry for a helping hand.
- Top Highlights of 2013 – See what your partnership helped accomplish this year!.
- Year-End Gifts That Matter – Make a tax-deductible gift by midnight on December 31 and help bring lifesaving relief to those who need it most.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Your support is critical to providing relief for the hungry, water for the thirsty, medical care for the sick, disaster relief for those in crisis, and so much more. Click here to make an online donation today and let your gift make a significant impact in the lives of those who urgently need it.