Rescue at the Border
Blessings Magazine – February 2014
Young girls in Nepal narrowly escape slavery thanks to help from Operation Blessing partners.
Also in this issue:
- Love & Scissors – In Costa Rica, a special cosmetology class gives trafficking victims hope for a better future.
- Surviving Drought – A once-forgotten village in Kenya begins to thrive thanks to holistic relief efforts.
- Aiding the Exploited and Oppressed – Learn how you can help loose the chains of injustice today!
- Extreme Blessings in Illinois – A young family gets the surprise of a lifetime after losing everything to a tornado.
- Kattaya’s Dream – OB partners help a single mom provide for her daughters through a unique business.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Your support is critical to providing relief for the hungry, water for the thirsty, medical care for the sick, disaster relief for those in crisis, and so much more. Click here to make an online donation today and let your gift make a significant impact in the lives of those who urgently need it.