A Future of Dignity
Blessings Magazine – February 2016
A widowed survivor of last year’s Nepal earthquake earns a path toward a better future.
Also in this issue:
- Changing Lives Through Chess – Students in Haiti learn more than just chess from a special Operation Blessing program.
- Alishia’s Prayer – Operation Blessing partners help a family of six when they need it most.
- A Bicycle for Brigith – A special Operation Blessing project and gift change the life of a girl in Peru.
- Warming Up This Winter – OBI provides winter coats for Christian families displaced by ISIS in Iraq.
- Help for the Hurting – A program in Rwanda works with struggling mothers and malnourished children.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Your support is critical to providing relief for the hungry, water for the thirsty, medical care for the sick, disaster relief for those in crisis, and so much more. Click here to make an online donation today and let your gift make a significant impact in the lives of those who urgently need it.