A Stitch in Time
Blessings Magazine – July 2013
Miss Bea’s sewing school is doing more than just teaching young girls a trade – it’s saving them from a life on the streets.
Also in this issue:
- Calling Freedom – New 24-hour hotline offers hope to girls caught in trafficking.
- Terror in Oklahoma – In the wake of a massive tornado, Operation Blessing teams respond with emergency relief and aid for families.
- No Room for Napping – A special donation makes sleeping easier – and more comfortable – for children at a daycare in El Salvador.
- Seeing Beauty – Congenital cataracts prevented Sindi from seeing her stunning surroundings – until she was offered an unexpected blessing.
- Help Wanted – A single mom in need of a job finds help and hope at a local food pantry.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Your support is critical to providing relief for the hungry, water for the thirsty, medical care for the sick, disaster relief for those in crisis, and so much more. Click here to make an online donation today and let your gift make a significant impact in the lives of those who urgently need it.