Blessings Magazine – July 2014
When her life is in danger, Operation Blessing partners come to the aid of a precious little girl.
Also in this issue:
- Blessing Hungry Families – OB and a local food pantry aid struggling families in rural Georgia.
- STOP! – An innovative program uses drama and coloring books to help prevent child abuse in Peru.
- Safe Water for School Girls in Kenya – A new well provides students at a boarding school with clean water and more time for learning.
- Hope for a Hurting Child – Young Michael suffers from a severe infection until OB clinic comes to his community.
- Dreaming of Vegetables – OB helps a single mother and her two young sons overcome hunger.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Your support is critical to providing relief for the hungry, water for the thirsty, medical care for the sick, disaster relief for those in crisis, and so much more. Click here to make an online donation today and let your gift make a significant impact in the lives of those who urgently need it.