Helping Change Lives with New Shoes
Blessings Magazine – March 2014
Without warm shoes to protect her feet, little Vivian suffers from frostbite in the extreme cold.
Also in this issue:
- A Blessing for Jossmery – A 13-year-old girl in Honduras receives health and hope through a special water project in her village
- Rescued from the Grip of Trafficking – OB partners help rescue children at risk of being lured from home and sold into modern slavery
- Get the Facts – Learn more about the African nation of Benin where OB is fighting trafficking
- Cooking up Hope – A former chef turns to an OB-supported food pantry when putting food on her own table becomes a struggle
- $1 Million to Fight Hunger – Take part in a special challenge to help hurting and hungry families right here in America
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Your support is critical to providing relief for the hungry, water for the thirsty, medical care for the sick, disaster relief for those in crisis, and so much more. Click here to make an online donation today and let your gift make a significant impact in the lives of those who urgently need it.