A Faucet for Fernando
Blessings Magazine – March 2015
A young boy in Honduras no longer suffers from contaminated water or the treacherous journey to retrieve it.
Also in this issue:
- Beauty for Ashes – After their home burned down, Maria and her family receive help and hope from Operation Blessing and their community
- Clara’s Second Chance – More than a year after Typhoon Haiyan devastated the Philippines, one woman is finally getting back to work
- World Water Day – Worldwide, about 1 billion people do not have access to safe, clean drinking water, but you are making a difference!
- Lucy’s Smile – Once believed to be a cursed child in her Maasai culture, little Lucy has the blessing of a brand new smile
- Overcoming Hardship and Hunger – An Operation Blessing-supported food pantry brings hope to a struggling family