A Faucet for Fernando
Blessings Magazine – March 2015
A young boy in Honduras no longer suffers from contaminated water or the treacherous journey to retrieve it.
Also in this issue:
- Beauty for Ashes – After their home burned down, Maria and her family receive help and hope from Operation Blessing and their community
- Clara’s Second Chance – More than a year after Typhoon Haiyan devastated the Philippines, one woman is finally getting back to work
- World Water Day – Worldwide, about 1 billion people do not have access to safe, clean drinking water, but you are making a difference!
- Lucy’s Smile – Once believed to be a cursed child in her Maasai culture, little Lucy has the blessing of a brand new smile
- Overcoming Hardship and Hunger – An Operation Blessing-supported food pantry brings hope to a struggling family
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Your support is critical to providing relief for the hungry, water for the thirsty, medical care for the sick, disaster relief for those in crisis, and so much more. Click here to make an online donation today and let your gift make a significant impact in the lives of those who urgently need it.