Enough to Go Around
Blessings Magazine – May 2015
Amanda and Sarah’s mom works at a grocery store surrounded by food, but at home the cupboards were empty.
Also in this issue:
- Daisy’s Dream – A special program in Honduras is giving impoverished women hope for a better future.
- From Sold to Survivor – Trafficked at age 13, Sokha is finally free and starting to thrive once more.
- – Operation Blessing gives a little girl with clubfeet a brighter future.
- Kids Club in Cambodia – OBI teams in Cambodia reach out to impoverished children in the slums.
- Water Returns to Siloe – A community in Haiti receives the precious gift of water.