Beads of Blessing
Blessings Magazine – November 2013
As simple beads are fashioned into jewelry, moms are rescuing their children from the grip of starvation.
Also in this issue:
- A Thankful Father – A former Marine, now on disability, faces empty cupboards until an Operation Blessing-support food pantry comes to his aid.
- New Beginnings – Girls rescued out of trafficking are getting a new beginning at an Operation Blessing-supported shelter.
- Surgery for Yi – A young boy born with a cleft palate in an impoverished village in China receives a gift that changes his life.
- A Second Chance – For 15 days, Meira and her children survived on plain bread and weak coffee – desperately in need of a fresh start.
- Hidden Refugees – OB works with a local partner to provide critical relief to Syrian refugees in the Jordanian desert.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Your support is critical to providing relief for the hungry, water for the thirsty, medical care for the sick, disaster relief for those in crisis, and so much more. Click here to make an online donation today and let your gift make a significant impact in the lives of those who urgently need it.