Taking a Bite Out of Hunger
Blessings Magazine – October 2013
A community gardening project brings health and hope to a hungry village in Guatemala.
Also in this issue:
- Hungry in South Sudan – Impoverished families in South Sudan’s refugee camps face a devastating food crisis.
- Exploited at 15 – An Operation Blessing-supported shelter gives hope to girls who have been beaten, abused and trafficked.
- The gift of a well – After years of struggle, a single mom in Laos is bidding farewell to the hardship of fetching water for her family.
- “Extreme Blessings” for a family in need – In the wake of an EF5 tornado, a single dad and his sons struggle to recover until they receive an unexpected blessing.
- Longing for a place to call home – Operation Blessing teams bring help and hope to a young family in Peru after a devastating storm.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Your support is critical to providing relief for the hungry, water for the thirsty, medical care for the sick, disaster relief for those in crisis, and so much more. Click here to make an online donation today and let your gift make a significant impact in the lives of those who urgently need it.