Blessings Magazine – October 2014
Operation Blessing brings life to a Kenyan village through a community-wide farming initiative.
Also in this issue:
- Women of Worth – Operation Blessing partners are helping women in Cambodia rise up out of poverty.
- Stolen Freedom – With hope for a better future, young Gabriela accepts a promising job but soon finds herself trapped in slavery.
- Make your own Kenyan meal! – This autumn, learn to make Githeri, a traditional Kenyan bean and corn dish.
- A Gift for Estrella – A little girl receives an Operation Blessing-sponsored surgery that changes her life.
- On the Other Side of Hunger – A family receives help from a local food distribution center in their time of need.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Your support is critical to providing relief for the hungry, water for the thirsty, medical care for the sick, disaster relief for those in crisis, and so much more. Click here to make an online donation today and let your gift make a significant impact in the lives of those who urgently need it.