Blessings Magazine – October 2016
Struggling family stays united through trying circumstances.
Also in this issue:
- Happenings – Catch up with the goings on at Operation Blessing!
- Bill’s Blog – Loving our Neighbors: Taking a look at why we want to help those in need in the wake of devastation
- Rescued, Restored and Redeemed – With just two coins in her pocket, young Pilar planned a daring escape from slavery
- The Gift of Literacy – Thanks to an adult literacy program, Suzette is able to write her children’s names for the first time
- Barefoot No More – Siblings in need receive new TOMS shoes
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Your support is critical in helping families fight poverty. Click here to make an online donation today and let your gift make a significant impact in the lives of those who urgently need it.