The People of Pelewanhun
Blessings Magazine – September 2013
Hundreds of miles from electricity and running water—their survival is dependent on the land, natural resources, and partners like you.
Also in this issue:
- The Forgotten Girls – Abused and trafficked teens in Honduras are trading their abuse for beauty thanks to a new cosmetology school.
- Can Your Workplace Giving Stop Slavery? – Find out how workplace giving programs are helping make a significant impact in the lives of the poor and hurting.
- Blessings from Elizabeth’s Table – Families in the heart of Nashville get the helping hand they need thanks to Operation Blessing and a local food pantry.
- How Well Did You “Zanmi Beni” Today? – At the dedication of a new chapel at Zanmi Beni, Father Jorge challenges listeners with a question of compassion.
- Quenching Thirst – A new community water system is providing clean water and a better quality of life for villagers in Honduras.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Your support is critical to providing relief for the hungry, water for the thirsty, medical care for the sick, disaster relief for those in crisis, and so much more. Click here to make an online donation today and let your gift make a significant impact in the lives of those who urgently need it.