Cuban Pastors Holding on to Hope
Blessings Magazine – September 2015
Operation Blessing helps struggling pastors run their own businesses and provide for their families.
Also in this issue:
- Medical Aid for Angie – When Juana’s daughter became severely ill, she sought help from an Operation Blessing community health worker.
- Tuition for Tankiso – A young boy is able to complete his education thanks to Operation Blessing partners.
- Be a Blessing – Put your gift into Godly action more quickly and more effectively than ever before!
- Boots Help Children Stay in School – Operation Blessing teams deliver TOMS Winter Boots to school children in highlands of Peru.
- Food for a Struggling Mom – An Operation Blessing-supported food pantry provides help and hope for a single mother of four.