Cuban Pastors Holding on to Hope
Blessings Magazine – September 2015
Operation Blessing helps struggling pastors run their own businesses and provide for their families.
Also in this issue:
- Medical Aid for Angie – When Juana’s daughter became severely ill, she sought help from an Operation Blessing community health worker.
- Tuition for Tankiso – A young boy is able to complete his education thanks to Operation Blessing partners.
- Be a Blessing – Put your gift into Godly action more quickly and more effectively than ever before!
- Boots Help Children Stay in School – Operation Blessing teams deliver TOMS Winter Boots to school children in highlands of Peru.
- Food for a Struggling Mom – An Operation Blessing-supported food pantry provides help and hope for a single mother of four.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Your support is critical to providing relief for the hungry, water for the thirsty, medical care for the sick, disaster relief for those in crisis, and so much more. Click here to make an online donation today and let your gift make a significant impact in the lives of those who urgently need it.