You Give Hope to the Hopeless
You sent disaster relief to embattled flood victims in Cambodia
Also in this issue:
- Happenings – Catch up with the goings-on at Operation Blessing!
- A Hunger for Hope – How you fed a starving and fearful family during COVID-19
- Crowdfunding a Cure —Your generosity brings healing to a father in need
- Help and Hope for Victims of Hurricane Delta – When two hurricanes struck in a row, you sent help
- Filling the Gap – You met the needs of a struggling U.S. family during the pandemic
- You Send Hope to Nicaragua –Empowering families vulnerable to sex trafficking
Right now, your support is blessing those affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, here are some of the ways you are helping:
- YOU are providing food and other relief items to many struggling American families who have lost income, businesses, and jobs
- OB is providing thousands of N-95 masks, and other critical items to hospitals, police departments, municipalities, and other front line workers and first responders in the United States
- In Peru, Haiti, Mexico, Honduras, Kenya, Guatemala, and Puerto Rico, OB offices are manufacturing chlorine to make disinfectant for local hospitals and government agencies
- Your support has provided masks, foot coverings, soap, gloves, gowns, and other medical supplies to 20 hospitals in the Philippines
- Thanks to your generosity, food is being supplied to those in need in Guatemala, South Africa, the Philippines, Thailand, Germany, and Ukraine
- Supporters like YOU have enabled door to door deliveries of food to at-risk people in the U.S.