Ready in Times of Crisis
You’re changing lives during the COVID-19 crisis.
Also in this issue:
- Happenings – Catch up with the goings on at Operation Blessing!
- You’re There for Victims of Natural Disaster – Families in the U.S. get immediate and long-term help
- Getting a Handle on Clean Hands – Handwashing stations for a Honduras hospital fighting COVID-19
- Restored Vision and Future – Your generosity provided eye surgery for a young man in Haiti
- Have a Happy School Year! – Praying for a 2020-21 school year full of learning, growing, and joy
- Feeding Families, Fostering Faith –How you blessed a single foster mother during coronavirus
Right now, your support is blessing those affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, here are some of the ways you are helping:
- YOU are providing food and other relief items to many struggling American families who have lost income, businesses, and jobs
- OB is providing thousands of N-95 masks, and other critical items to hospitals, police departments, municipalities, and other front line workers and first responders in the United States
- In Peru, Haiti, Mexico, Honduras, Kenya, Guatemala, El Salvador, and Puerto Rico, OB offices are manufacturing chlorine to make disinfectant for local hospitals and government agencies
- Your support has provided masks, foot coverings, soap, gloves, gowns, and other medical supplies to 20 hospitals in the Philippines
- Thanks to your generosity, food is being supplied to those in need in Guatemala, South Africa, the Philippines, Thailand, Germany, and Ukraine
- OB delivered critical supplies like masks to Wuhan, China, in the early days of the outbreak
- Supporters like YOU have enabled door to door deliveries of food to at-risk people in the U.S.