Life-Changing SurgeriesAround the world, so many children and adults face crippling medical conditions that could easily be corrected with surgery. Unfortunately for those living in poor and remote regions, these surgeries are often unavailable, unaffordable, or both. That’s where you come in. As a compassionate partner with Operation Blessing, you can change, or even save, someone’s life by giving them the surgery and medical care that they so desperately need. Whether it’s surgery to correct clubfoot, fix a cleft palate, bring healing after a terrible burn, repair a heart defect, or anything else, your generosity has the power to bring healing and hope to those in need. Through our offices, medical brigades, and partnerships around the world, Operation Blessing staff frequently meet people suffering without the surgeries they need.
In our Life-Changing Surgeries Catalog, you’ll find the stories of our surgery candidates and get the opportunity to send a special blessing.
- Yongfu, 8-year-old boy, China,Inguinal Hernia,$2,200 need for treatment
- Yuzhe, 2-year-old boy, China,Congenital Heart Defect,Funded
- Priyanka, female, India,Burned, contracted hands,Funded
- Rahul, male, India,Burned, contracted hands,Funded
- Ziwen, 4-year-old boy, China,Cleft Lip and a Cleft Palate,$2,100 need for treatment
- Xunchun, 4-month-old girl, China,Cleft Lip and a Cleft Palate,Funded
- Dishu, 9-year-old girl, India,Burn contracture,Funded