Offering Hope Around the Corner and Across the Globe During COVID-19
You’re sending food, medical supplies, and more during this crisis.
Also in this issue:
- Happenings – Catch up with the goings-on at Operation Blessing!
- You Bring Bags of Blessings – Giving hope to a homebound widow in Virginia during coronavirus
- A Hospital of Hope – You sent help to those in need of medical care in Burundi
- Dancing with Joy in Peru – You blessed elderly Peruvian ranchers with clean water
- Growing Hope for the Future – A farm in the Philippines offered opportunity to families in need
- When it Rains, You Pour Out Blessings –Through the Smile on Wheels mobile clinic
Right now, your support is blessing those affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, here are some of the ways you are helping:
- YOU are providing food and other relief items to many struggling American families who have lost income, businesses, and jobs
- OB is providing thousands of N-95 masks, and other critical items to hospitals, police departments, municipalities, and other front line workers and first responders in the United States
- In Peru, Haiti, Mexico, Honduras, Kenya, Guatemala, and Puerto Rico, OB offices are manufacturing chlorine to make disinfectant for local hospitals and government agencies
- Your support has provided masks, foot coverings, soap, gloves, gowns, and other medical supplies to 20 hospitals in the Philippines
- Thanks to your generosity, food is being supplied to those in need in Guatemala, South Africa, the Philippines, Thailand, Germany, and Ukraine
- OB delivered critical supplies like masks to Wuhan, China, in the early days of the outbreak
- Supporters like YOU have enabled door to door deliveries of food to at-risk people in the U.S.